mandag den 17. marts 2014

New larynx


17 years old, I got my larynx bitten off and swallowed by the underground-sundial that our Gyro Gearloose-neighbor hack labyrinth-built in my body and thousands other bodies. Instead of the old disappeared larynx, I invented a new ultra-larynx consisting of fractures in my gigantic unstable skeleton plus pitch- and anti-pitch-tunes phantom-imago-sounding in turbulence of the micro-brain-carrousel from Cupid's bow to Cupid's bow of my fiancé Catastrorgasm and myself. 
But my fiancé Catastrorgasm and half of the micro-brain-Cupid's bow-carrousel was stolen by Doctor daughter Dialectric Debbie Diametric Diamond Duodenum Daffodil Donut daughter involved in global worming total melted frozen umbilical cords from the old gods exit sting beyounder the cradle of humankind mutant-foaming. From some of the mutated God-cells zyx-raybombarded I created a dna-floating Anti-Frankenstein cuntinyouly shitted out through my ultra-hemorrhoids rotating reverse rodeo rhododendron rhodiola radio rectum 
heavy with child giving birth to fuck Phoenix of five hundred billions fog-fingers gigantic fingerfogging the Gods.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar