søndag den 16. marts 2014

Embryo- and fetus fucked

This is the only way to help against your condition, doctor Dhaughter said. I tried to escape, but the nurses held me down, and Doctor Dhaughter crunched his enormous arm op into my rectum. His android-arm was an ocean with billions and billions of embryos who suck-fucked and suck-fucked and suck-fucked my rectum and my bowels. After the embryos Doctor Daughter let 25 bigger mutant-fetuses total-screw me in ass and mouth and ears and eyes and temporary holes and what ever non matter what Doctor Dhaughter afterward let the 25 billion mutant-fetuses stay in me growing to babies in my uterus until my water hack broken the code of the clay clash crashing into ... Amorpheus Moebius springing my water ...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar