onsdag den 5. marts 2014

Flying saucer daughter 404-i-penetrated with the dot escaped


My flying saucer daughter:Catastrorgasm was born by my 4Ø4-i-penetration, she hack mutated into a flying saucer  udder   daughter, she likes to para-melt into a flying saucer-sorrowgatemother-hybrid that I hack bought in dotted cross recycling center's future-department. My flying saucer daughter Catastrorgasm hack happened to hack known my son JoNatHan. My flying saucer daughter, Catastrorgasm, ate herselves at least seven times every hour in about a month until she suddenly jumped into my homemade 3d printer (among other things involving digitalis- nano-powder from 10  zombitch-zoomwitch-fingers and -toes plus Alien nail tongue tails on Schtroumpfs whispering Alfbird-twerk hack flash and Menshevik-fetuses in a world-wide cheese-hole-labyrinth trial-and-error-flying floating)   

Flying saucer daughter:  3d-print on demand by code-pointing and throwing glances on the 6 number-buttons








My flying saucer daughter Catastrorgasm sometimes camouflaged herself as a ladybird or a transladybird, and then she jumped into a mobil-phone that she for instance saw on the street