søndag den 10. august 2014

Mikhail G and Virgin M & other (older reports 1)

Some of my reports I hack tried to put in the translegging machine:


Mikhail G and Virgin M

My brother invented the bottomless plate and let it spin and twirl. I hack just managed to turn all rocks and drown myself in Mikhail Gorbachev's birthmark, when your forbidden eyelid started to blink pirouetting ballet children into the Earth’s inner fire where the Holy cow was boiling with 50 billion Holy udder-eyes staring out through Virgin Mary’s bulimia crater. (p7)

The-God’s-heart year zero 

After centuries of death rattle with numerous executions and as many resuscitations and finally almost twenty-three years on a world breathing machine - God this night was declared brain dead, The-God’s-heart was operated out and transplanted to the Internet.(p.29) 
 (from Birgit Munch: Rend mig i generne / Fuck my genes, Borgen)


EXTRACTS FROM A WHORE'S REPORT 

French: The super French hotdog permeated itself out through my belly to new chili-fetuses who coaxed themselves through the bird to the sausage-chain from God's left dimple to the prophets' third ear.
Spanish: The super Spanish sausage tore my appendicitis and duodenum to dragonflies.
Greek: The super Greek sesame-burger cried out between my side legs helped by five times five times five onion rings in Olympic dance of Zeus’ victory-feet and Hera-languorous record-hips.
Swedish: The super Swedish sausage-salad donate- lowered my flagships blown out of adrenocortical iron- anemone-carpet that infinite-folded flashed songness.
Danish: The super Danish sausage-rocket-relay raged before the silence total kissing and miming us in and out of the rear-door's grass-delete-system.
Norwegian: The super Norwegian salmon-burger hummed itself in through all my skin-pores of micro-ports for silver-horseshoe floated into the lap-abracadabra-maze dressed for melting into the blue squirrel galloping Earth brittle with conifers on dancing shoes into the loop.
Finnish: The super Finnish monster sausage heavy-rocked from UFO to UFO through my galaxy of hopscotch garnished with mustard Fall combed into drumbeat-vertebrates evolving themselves through black holes’ collapse-budding.

ex Yugoslavian: The super ex-Yugoslavian cob sampled itself in and out my labia of scratch cards and mortar - while my devils breathed fire in the moon, and the clouds rained ink on limbs that described rubbed against the light-angel’s nakedness. 

Russian. The super Russian bear-sausage split out and out and out of my head until brain and heart melted together in one brainheart united with the snow-drifting worldgooseflesh of the apple-storm.


British. The super British sausage-cross bacon-flick-flacked my channel-system of kangaroos and fever-swinging orchestra-tails Gandhi-climacteric striptease-showing nipple-antlers rubber-tree-growing pretzels.


German. The super German Wunder-sausage munched and gnawed itself out of the tops of my full five grave-knob-cheeses into the sun’s eight balloon-swinging sperm-spectacles in alphacrobatic order.


(Translady from  page 39-40 Pirate dancing, 2008 Borgen)




DEVILISH LUST


Late Thursday night after another extremely harsh day on my devil office, I zombie-symbiotic rush-staggered ahead like only the Devil can do. Just longing to get home and sleep. But suddenly God stood close in front of me on the street. So much brighter than I ever imagined. God totally dazzled me ultra-loveloading me. But when I stepped forward, God turned horrified and rushed from me in giant Antarctic springs. At first it really wasn’t my intention to rape God. But totally lust lost, my love hack turned to hate. So when I total out of breath at last reached God, I just want to rape rape rape. But it wasn’t an easy case. I couldn’t find a hole. No anus, no cunt, no mouth, no eye caves or nostrils or earholes or anything. God was hopelessly anti-holed. With no holes upside or downside. No holes forwards or backwards. Only when I was about to throw up the sponge, I recocknized a tiny navel hole that I boarded and stretched with my 3-branched fork-dick Pump-Stradivarius. After my devilish trinity-fork-penetration and ejaculation I realized that the tiny navel totally hack sucked me inside God from where I couldn’t escape. I just hack to swim around in God's Mobius sprawling intestines and other God-body-systems. After a while I felt quite comfortable inside God and I put my eyes, my nose, my tongue and so on out through Gods skin, so God got eyes nose mouth and so on. 
(Translegged  from  page 46-47 Prikken under i'et, (Dotting under the i) 2000 Borgen)

VOLVULUS

We were the intestines, but a jump or leap freed us from our holsters, so we were able to spread ourselves across the globe. It was because I accidentally pushed the wrong button – which got the jump started twining me out: In a split-second I saw myself and then I saw the mountain intestine, the desert intestine, the edge-ravel intestine, the Amphibious intestine, the fishing line intestine, the light-bone intestine, the sky intestine … the cat was the last holster that survived except me, my under face should divide me in day and night. But when the button drilled into my finger, I had to jump and yet stop in the middle of the jump to watch all the other holsters’ extinction. ‘Fucking hell, just jump down,’ reviled the aircraft-oats-intestine. But how could I find the cracks if the stepplaceintestine doesn’t shatter the darkness?  Wholeintestine hovering in halfintestine. The distanceintestine would always count the coneintestine, the raspberryintestine, the waterlilyintestine, the artichokeintestine, the digitalisintestine, the wheelcrownintestine, the duststriptiptoeintestine, the grass widow kiss link intestine, the pyramidprotractorintestine, the Saturnthunderlightningprojectilemirrordancerintestine, the Mermaidcolornippleholdupintestine, the VanGoghcloudpointermimickillerintestine, the rocketgulpshamsleephostagemilkingintestine, the rainbowwingdeathintestine, the ambertiltnippleXrayteardaringhangontobarbdangleintestine, the parachuterockloopcatapultwishboneintestine, the gallgnomeStarWarschancesplitmoongenomehatchingintestine, the cannibalvirginpirouettetwistheartruminantGermanoracleshelfelderberryfoamstaircasethresholdintestine, the primordialsoupforcefeedinggooseeyeopenerBigDipperphotosynthesisintestine, the keymeltingflagellantsunscreamtimetrapdrainkingblinkintestine, the worldsquarerootlengthtractortriumphintestine.(from Birgit Munch: Rend mig i generne / Fuck my genes, Borgen 2002 page 30: Ekstratarm / Extra-intestines)

Thank You to the translegging machinery.




I failed to count the legs

Tumbling out of the quilts thousand tongues licked walls and ceilings clean and licked the clothes trees up the stairs and licked the moon crumble and licked the streets into the houses with blurred scream-beings jumping on red carpets wider and wider. I failed to count the legs and find out if it was the whole world or just you and me rocking ahead on tight springs that underground angels hack spiral hammered up into our feet. 

page 29 Dotting under the i (Prikken under i'et)

Bottomless


Bottomless despair spewed ash, eyes, sunfish and millipedes up into the sky night causing the gods one by one to loose their fraction-lines fully erect 2 - 30.000 kilometers down into the Earth with super-echo wavering in its fully automatic milking-grave, consciousness-jump-warts culminated into out-of-the-place pole-vault-existance with giant sound-bodies and light-bodies monstrusty squelching itch udder in the ends of the world.


page 17 Fuck my genes page (Rend mig i generne)


Intoxication detoneation


Spying through the keyhole we discovered that also daddy hack two nipples that could spray milk. One nipple was more bulging and delicious than the other jerking off along the bedroom-walls with a huge meeting of people with small and large and growing breasts with ultra-nipples in one hotchpotch of grinning, hissing, shrill milk sea spray. I tore the door open and jumped straight up and put my lips to the nearest nipple so milk poured in. But once I hack got hold, I could not let go, my mouth climbed upward and upward in an oversized nipple-flower with giant nipple-pistils and long nipple-leaves and long, long nipple-lianas that grew into a giant nipple-rocket-tower with a wealth of hallways and stairs up to a lot of cornices and ramps with higher and higher nipple-rockets ready for detoneation, and at the very top of the nipple-rocket-tower on spear of a rotating sun-rocket, hack my brother, Martin bean beamed to play his piano; But when I hack climbed up the rocket and reached for him, all the piano-keys suddenly hack bean changed to nipples that foamed boiling milk-coffee-whippedcream-strawberry-cuntpuke God-chocolate all over his audience who guzzled and swallowed and forced him to play wilder and wilder his fingers whipped around and around and back and forth until there was a hole in the sun-rocket and he roared and talked and pulled me in through the hole as the only survivor, and when I started to multiply myself, I said that my name was Little Miss RollDeath, and the children were named: SwungGreen and TwinRed and RevelBingeBlue and IntraBrushYellow and WhiteHopscotch and CrawlDance and EightAnimals and MeatTurbine and SplitVolatile and ToneFragrance and BoneMarrowSalmonellaPsycho and VoiceHat and NodeThighs and FloatingRips and SausagePredicts and VibrantRollaway and WingFaceThunderbolt Was Nobody's CrumbNight until there hack bean children enough to a new keyhole that I pushed myself out through to invent the flying saucer driven by crop-circles and sperm-numbers flying from supernovableeding to supernovableeding until the world topple-collapsed from heavy milk drinking.


From the Fatherplacentaorgy page 39-40: Rus Faderkageorgiet
Thank you to the translegging-machines