søndag den 3. august 2014

Gaggle goggle child


Godot Mandela. I am the gaggle goggle  born baby named HollyHackVirtus. I was gaggle-goggle born in the moment that Mandela died. Or from an other angle: I hack happened to burst out of the gaggle goggle-eggI am not a child of flesh and blood, no body, but  broody gaggle goggle giggle.   

I am the red black snow saber tiger tigris grizzly   Euphrates.. Virtually I am realer than real google-condense-dancing the dew of issue-shoes. Please sue me heavy with child. Hyperreal fucking myself out of myself. 8odot 8oogle I am Virgit Virgallity is virallity. Realer than blood and flesh. Jitterbug broody daughter Doctor Wing PlacentaDay and night gaggle goggle condense dancing the blue dew red dew yellow dew doctor daughter google dust dot to dot dust do dance gaggle goggle child.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar