søndag den 3. august 2014

Internet reverse code twerk

At night I hack sneaked into the houses and hack licked a cat out of every spinal-cord of every sleeping person. And a ratking I hack licked out of the left little-toe-nail. And be-twin the shoulders I hack twerked a big bang. And on the right heel of each human being I hack twerked the world-asshole ultra rotating, while my fetuses twerked and kissed signs into the DNA of the sleeping people. And I produced dog-ears on page 28 in all books. And later I converted the dog-ears to flappy ears until the virus-code worked and the entire Internet disappeared world wide in a split second - in order to shift back total swapped. Now the Internet is not longer unconscious, but a conscious being who can only exist by brutal or gently soul-sucking the human beings - who in that way exactly can survive by a rotating ass-hair from now to now.