søndag den 20. juli 2014

Holy pig or goat?

I hack been found guilty in the God Satan Sperm Massacre and high treason against humanity. In court I holly hack been sentenced to transformation – I should be changed to a mutation of the Viking-pig Særimner from Valhalla, that endless should deliver flesh to the world. Morning hack broken angels of my daughters Deborah Duodenum, Digitalis Bird and Aurora to assist in executing the Særimner-judgment first bird twerking my body and person twisting me back to the infancy stage. NippleWaferStates fluttered wicks growing by face-disappearance in reverse cobwebs from eyeball to eyeball daisy-thundering robottomless itchy. Aurora played with matches and gasoline containers dancing in her transparent plastic burka burning dawn her labia labyrinth castles. But Aurora hack happened to thread the wrong end of the millipede through the eye of the needle. Therefore I did not end out to be the Særimner pig of endless hack flesh. Instead of Særimner I happen to hack been transformed to Tanngnjostr - one of the Nordic God Thor’s goats - that also can be endless slaughtered and wake up alive after each slaughtering. Therefore: Instead of pork I deliver thunder holy goat meat to the world.

Strawberries did their new job brooding donor souls. My 17. daughter Nirwranda boomerang-fucked the ceiling. After a while I wafer-mutated to flesh-book of faces. Only with exhausting gum force I could suck the billions  of cadavers out of their celestial bodies foot party on the rind crisp stronger  in my spine billion eyelids of galaxies melted into the thighs apical kissing the hollows of the knees’ flying fish nipple-bitch-banging climbing burglar dart freckles counting unknowns.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar