onsdag den 30. april 2014

Sexslave of aliens

Standing on the soul jar shoulder sun-saliva-fork-zapping: 3d print on demand, for instance my childhood being born baby soldier I fight wars. And hack  later been  chosen as a child suicide bomber bombing the hack fuck world, but  kind of survive. And then happen hacked to be sold as a sexslave in the Time Jump Harem own by Pimp World Why Not Warping fog Godot Mandy Dali transladybird fabulist hand sign throwing reversed sign language.  I was sex-operated to be an ultra hermaphrodigital cock-cuntcubine in shame flame gamma game gallows again almost killed me ultra twerking wafer-Tantalus-bulimia eaten Eve-eye after Eve-eye billion vomited the world.  I then happen to hack bitch sent back in time, but first  I hack bitchcoin-camouflaged myself to me my stepchild: the great time warp whore named WorldWarLimba, who holy hack bitch speed-date- crunching Hitler, Stalin and so on. I almost escaped kidhidden in Mustaches of Molotov-cocktails: But only almost, bee cross the thousands and thousand tails of my cock cunt got trapped in its own Burka Babushka dance. At last I hack my game-flame-damn shame-lips or labia operated. Via leopard-labyrinths of reversed lap-lobotomy I hack my vulva enlarged to endless labyrinth, that hack bitch giffen birth to son's daughters and daughter's sons until I happened to hack bin sexslave of aliens or non aliens from nowhere to Norway hacked down from futurelimbo worldwar3d-print: GammaRedboy Bitch bang witch virgin gamma paragliding cuntcocking clock orangutongue tangoon june solar plexus