tirsdag den 8. april 2014

Blue red green pill


The ultra-fucked assistants of professor SquanderWonder daily forced me to swallow the blow bloody blue pill camouflaged as the red pill with 6 small green pills on it. Every morning and every evening I spit the pills up into the  ceiling, who every day more and more saliva greedy engulfed the pills. The real red pills I spit out into my heart. But now in this very split-momentum both my heart and the ceiling hack broken mad. And this very split-momentum hack gone total loop transfer: time warping my brain, who hack happened to be the world toilet robot, who hack gone Tantalus bulimic burka dancing on giga eggs


My scrotum brains tried to escape through the labyrinth of android genital cheese wormhole holy the world cunt gills hack hacked Gyro Googleloose heavy with little helpers who happened to hack reality raping my daughter Singularity Doctor Done Doll Donut Daughter Wafers Gamma Gandhi



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar