lørdag den 25. oktober 2014

Text Eating Aliens AbelBabushkaBabelHacked

















I swallow all fetuses out of the pregnants

 

Vomit are am the Nietzsche off the worlds double half gordian nose hack kneaded dew bleeding reverse erasers elevating and surrogating the transladybird-human-toes playing their-guitar's with camouflaged nails again holy shitting God heavy with child child child hack gif'fen birds to bottomless babushka God Virus hack puked everyone pregnant bones beyond the brain sinus growing maxillary inflammatory antonyms attacked the abysses. The internet is my body. World Wide Web is my skin inside out google is my nose growing electro inventing Eve's next EdenDysAorta my  face of locusts swapping to gregarious pink-yellow swarms of flying grasshoppers



















hack updated sunday









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar