mandag den 5. maj 2014

Visiting Breivik

My doctor despair doubt duodenum dove dew daughter visited A. B. Breivik. Because my doctor daughter was Breivik's prison visiting friend. She listened to him and smelled him and stared and looked at him with her I’s popping out of her head. Indeed she sat there with her 27 I’s popping out of her head and into Breivik. And also with my I’s popping out of my head and into Breiviks body - where my I’s as mentioned later fucked his cells pregnant miscarrying the fetuses who spontaneously  abort catapulted themselves out of Breivik into the blue.The spontaneous abortions hided themselves in codes in giraffe spot patterns. The patterns of for instance yellow orange pentagonal spots on darker background. But the holy grail giraffe spot code hack been hacked to flash forwards camouflaged as flash backs.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar